Publication date: May, 2019
This webinar examines how to deal with boundary problems in a residential conveyancing transaction when acting for a seller or buyer, including:
- Relying on title plans, property description and Ordnance Survey plans
- Formal boundary requirements
- Determined boundary applications
- How to deal with boundary disputes the attitude of the courts and jurisdiction of the Land Registration Division of the Property Chamber, First-tier Tribunal
- What advice should be given when acting for a buyer
worked in private practice for 12 years specialising in property law matters. Since 1998 he has worked as a Consultant for national housebuilders, national and international property developers in relation to all aspects of property, landlord and tenant law with a particular interest in defective title issues.