A review of the latest contract cases with essential drafting and litigation tips. The session is practical enabling delegates an opportunity to experience latest trends.
- Battle of forms and incorporation terms available on request
- Guidance on e-signatures from the Law Society for completions
- Contracts by conduct
- Endeavours and good faith
- Variation traps
- Exclusion clauses - consequential loss new meaning
- Indemnities and firewalls
- Warranties and disclosure
- Misrepresentation and the entire agreement clause
- Precedence, interpretation and drafting conventions
- Breach and termination
- Affirmation and waiver
- Remedies: damages, specific performance and other relief
- Brexit and forum shopping
is a barrister with 20 years' experience in commercial litigation. Within her practice at Contract Law Chambers, London, Helen works with government bodies and leading firms of solicitors on a range of commercial and in-house projects and advice. Helen is the Editor of the Commercial Litigation Journal and the Procurement and Outsourcing Journal, both published by Legalease, and a regular legal commentator and broadcaster.